Faridz Rizal Fachri
July 2009 – December 2013: Bachelor degree, Brawijaya University
Subdiary subject : Marine ecology, oceanography (carbon cycle/blue carbon ecosystem)
- Indocement Award 2014: STR Writing Competition, Jakarta, Indonesia. (innovation of fish apartment, special for lobster based on bio-concrete).
- May 2014: Research grant from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Germany.
- June 2014: Honorable award from IIPNF (International Intellectual Property Forum Network), Chines Taipei (Coral reef rehabilitation based on society empowerment by implementing Coral Nanny program)
- July 2012: 25th PIMNAS (Pekan Ilmiah Mahasiswa Nasional), Yogyakarta (Marine protected area development based on coastal society empowerment in Purwodadi beach, south Malang to maximize the local resources for sustainable fisheries utilization)
- March 2015- present: Fisheries business, WWF Indonesia Inner Banda Arc Seascape (IBAS), Southeast Moluccas, Indonesia.
- Feb-March 2015: Marine science and technology (MST) training course assistant
- Aug 2014-Jan 2015: Local coordinator, empowering fisheries community by maximizing micro economu (UMKM) based on the fisheries production, Sidoarjo and Blitar District, East Java, Indonesia.
- May 2014-Jan 2015: Expert assistant, Badan Penelitian dan Pengabdian Masyarakat (BPP), Fisheries and Marine Science Faculty, Brawijaya University
- 2013: Supervisor assistant, subject: marine ecosystems and climate change
- March-Oct 2012: Expert assistant, carbon research due to climate change impacts in marine environment, P20-LIPI (Pusat Penelitian Oseanografi- Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia).
- 2012: Supervisor assistant, subject: the dynamic population of marine ecosystem.
- Computer Capability (office application/word, excel, power point, etc) (IC3-Certificate/Computing Fundamental and Key Application)
- Earth Science Software (Surfer 10)
- Data analysis (Principal component analysis/PCA, Regression analysis, ANOVA analysis, etc)
- Dive certificate CMAS-POSSI (one star/open water)
- Dive certificate CMAS-POSSI (two stars/advance)